L.A four piece indie pop band Warpaint have been announced as the opening headline act for this year’s Liverpool Music Week. Liverpool Music Week will move away from Camp & Furnace and into the Dome at Grand Central Hall from October 26th to November 5th.
Warpaint, who played Liverpool Music Week during their first UK tour in 2010, are planning to return in style with their third studio album on it’s way, the band will be sure to play through their dreamy catalogue and some new songs.
The band have been quiet since their tour supporting the self-titled Warpaint (Rough Trade, 2014) ended, but have been locked away recording their now-unnamed latest offering but have recently been announced for a number of UK/European festivals such as Green Man Festival, Lowlands and even an appearance at British Summer Time next month.
The band will preform at Grand Central Hall (The Dome) on October 26th for the opening of Liverpool Music Week, while the date is also connected to a two month long UK tour. Tickets for Liverpool Music Week‘s opening will be on pre-sale right here on June 15th.
- Bristol, U.K. Simple Things Festival (October 22)
- Edinburgh, U.K. Queens Hall (October 23)
- Manchester, U.K. Albert Hall (October 24)
- Liverpool, U.K. The Dome (October 26)
- London, U.K. The Roundhouse (October 27)
- Paris, France Pitchfork Festival (October 29)
- Cologne, Germany Live Musik Hall (October 30)
- Berlin, Germany Astra (November 1)
- Amsterdam, Netherlands Paradiso (November 2)
- Reykjavik, Iceland Iceland Airwaves (November 4)